1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

SOLD DIRT SALE!! (Ox, Earthbound, Tech 21, Pigtronix

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by eyeballkid, Feb 14, 2016.

1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Price:
    varies
    pe.jpg

-Brimstone Audion XD-2 Crossover Distortion- SOLD

-
    Ox Fuzz Bass - This is a cool diddy. Its number #13. I had Sonny, of Sanford and Sonny, drill out a small port hole so that you can run a lead from a pedal board to the 9v. (lead not included) Runs normally on a 9vbattery and doesnt have the external jack for pedal boards. This thing can do everything from Overdrive to all out fuzz. The Blend makes it really special. I MIGHT have the box for this. Velcro on the bottom which I can remove if you like.
    $120 shipped.

-Earthbound Audio Supercollider '71- SOLD

-Tech 21 U.S. Steel- SOLD

-Pigtronix Disnortion- This boy has an octave, an overdrive and a fuzz that are all separately able to be engaged or concurrently. comes with power adapter.
    $120 shipped.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    jp58 likes this.
  2. Ack! How did I miss this ad?!! Any trade interests?

3. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    Nothing I can think of but feel free to try...

4. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    Brimstone sold.
    Others still available.

5. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    '71 supercollider sold.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  6. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    US Steel is sold

OX and Disnortion still available!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 20, 2021