1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Dirty Loops Bass-covers

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Bastronaut, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hi to you all.

I have tried to play along some (4) "Dirty Loops" tracks and have recorded it with my Cam.
    If you like Dirty Loops and you would like to check my vids, here's the link:

http://www.fandalism.com/bastronaut

The Tracks are:

- Baby
    - Circus
    - Just Dance
    - Dirty

I hope you enjoy it. :bag:

2. First and foremost:

I just play for fun, don't even have a Band and I am blessed outside music.
    Have to raise my kids first.....make sure that they have a nice start in this cruel world.

Love my family so much.

xXx

3. Vakmere

Vakmere

Sep 6, 2007
    Philly
    That was hot dude. What effects are you using on 'dirty'?

4. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's Supporting Member

That was really great. I appreciate your playing skill and dedication at working the notes out one by one! Super job! As your kids get a little bigger, you should get out and let more people hear you play.

5. @Vakmere: Thank you for your comment and there are NO effects.

It is the way of intonation (read:Finger-work of both hands) which causes the Effects you hear.....
    I don not have any Effects nor will I play with Effects....
    Call me old-fashioned haha....

Regards from NL.

xXx

6. @Bassamatic:

It is not Perfect but I really appreciate your comment.
    Yes, one has to put some effort in it, but hey.....that's all part of the challenge and maybe on day I will come out and play, make my own band when the time is right!

For now I just play at home decrypting some serious Basslines and it is OK for me just jamming along with those tracks. I am very happy that I can play some Bass.

Once in a while, people ask me to come play with them, (mostly friends who know I play Bass and having a Birthday-party).......then we have some fun on stage, play Country music.......stuff like that and that's OK with me.

I accepted the fact that I never would be succesfull in "Music" but I am very happy that I can play some Basslines the way I like it....

Thanks for dropping by anyway....!

Regards from NL....

xXx

7. Nachoooooooo

Nachoooooooo

Jan 12, 2007
    You are better than you give yourself credit for. I totally understand the family obligations though. :bassist:

8. Thank you Nachoooooooo!