1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DI's/preamp that can re-amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by neptoon, Jun 11, 2007.

1. neptoon

neptoon Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2000
    Vero Beach, FL
    i'm looking for a one box does it all, here...something tha i can hook up my bass, record, and when everything is laid down, i can plug back into the box with a line level from my interface and have it converted to instrument level to my amp so that i can mic my cabinets...the millennia td-1 does this...i could also use two boxes if i have to, tha radial J48 for the DI and the XAMP to reamp with, but i want one unit...any other boxes that do this for less than the millennia?

2. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    Vero Beach, FL
  3. scotch

scotch It's not rocket science!

Nov 12, 2006
    Albany, NY USA
    Please see Profile for Endorsement disclosures
    +1 on the little labs.

I've used their reamp/di's on multiple sessions & they make some of the best sounding solid state gear out there.

(I like their DI a lot better than the Avalon U5) :bag:

4. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    Vero Beach, FL
    hey, thanks! i haven't found any resources on talkbass for the little labs stuff, but i'm glad to hear that it's out there and sounds great...cool

5. scotch

scotch It's not rocket science!

Nov 12, 2006
    Albany, NY USA
    Please see Profile for Endorsement disclosures
    I was turned on to their stuff by an engineer & producer. Little Labs doesn't really market itself to the average consumer user, apparently. I was surprised at the price of the unit you found.

I was skeptical at first, but the Little Labs PIP really puts out a nice, transparent signal. Very accurate stuff. Much more than the typical mass-market or boutique offerings. Where the LL's shine is reamping and signal routing. It really puts out a nice, faithful reproduction - even for electric guitar reamping!

6. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    Vero Beach, FL
    sweet, man...i'm probably going to go ahead and order this thing...thanks for the input!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021