1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Disappointment is...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mortiis, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    McDonalds' Burgers

mega-mac-sandwich.

What disappointments have you witnessed?

2. Dan B

Dan B

Oct 19, 2008
    Pittsfield, MA
    Roads in deplorable condition.

Where I am, there's no money to fix the potholes so the roads might as well become off road rally stages. And to add injury, many of the unpaved roads are in better shape.

3. Bassman316

Bassman316

May 27, 2008
    Longs, SC
    Disappointment is the Behringer commercial I just saw on YouTube linked from the "Behringer makes the worst commercial known to man" thread.

4. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
  5. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    Not that particular one but it's a good representation of fast food burgers in general. Massive and awesome looking in print, small and crappy in real life.

That is one hefty "nutritional" information list though.

6. One night no too long ago, I was sitting at home and had a sudden craving for chips, salsa, and root beer. I didn't have any of those at home, and it was late and I didn't really feel like going out. But the craving was strong, so I put on my shoes, got in the car and went to the store. Bought everything, came home. Put the salsa in a bowl, opened the bag of chips, filled my big plastic cup with ice, and filled it with root beer. Sat down on the couch, turned on the TV. Had a couple of chips, took a sip of root beer and ...

Diet.

I got diet mother ******* root beer by mistake. I can't stand diet soda. I'd rather drink my nasty tap water.
    :bawl:

7. skwee

skwee

Apr 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    HAHAHAHAHA! That just killed me, man! So sorry...

8. stinger12345

stinger12345

Jan 24, 2009
    Hayward, CA
    Diet soda is definitely the biggest pile of poop poop ever. It's never happened to me before, but I bet it'd be pretty disappointing to get tricked into thinking a tranny was a totally hot chick. Obviously, you'd be pretty wasted, then after a night of doing some work at the bars you bring her (him?) back to the house and then........talk about disappointing.

9. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    No, dissapointing would be when you wake up the next morning next to him/her with a massive hangover..

10. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Macdonalds have never been a disappointment to me, as I have always avoided them! :p

11. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    Disappointment is . . . a wonder bra.

12. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Disappointment is... seeing your gf make out with another chick, only for the other chicks dude to get mad about it and make a scene and leave.

13. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Disappointment is...the first time you can't do it a second time.

Panic is...the second time you can't do it a first time.

14. mcapote

mcapote

Sep 9, 2009
    Miami Florida
    after drinking diet coke for awhile I think regular coke tastes like crap myself

15. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    Disappointment is a massage without a happy ending.

16. I'm with mcapote, regular coke is way too sickly for me.

However, I want a MegaMac!

17. SpamBot

SpamBot

Dec 25, 2008
    St. Paul, MN
    +2. Sugary sodas make my teeth feel disgusting.

18. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK

19. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Sadly, I dont have access to youtube, or 99% of all streaming media on the web.