Discontinued Peavey basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MrDuncan, Jan 1, 2005.

1. I'm looking for pics of a discontinued Peavy bass. If anyone has them can they please post a picture of the Peavey Forum, Forum AX or even the Forum 5.
  2. Cathead

Dec 13, 2002
    Premier, WV
    I have a discontinued Peavey bass....a BXP 5-string. Which one are you looking for?
  3. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder: Wing Bass
    I have a discontinued Peavey Palaedium.

4. ashevans

Dec 22, 2004
    Oxford, UK
    I've got a peavey international series...
  5. ashevans

Dec 22, 2004
    Oxford, UK
    4 string by the way
  6. i play a peavey fury 4 string , is this the model in question?, its a great bass real deep sounding and the pickups are super hot!!, il post sum photos for you tomorow.
  7. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    Cool bass, AJ. On the very day I bought my Alembic Europa the store had one on sale for $399.00. I couldn't come home with two new basses, so I passed on it not knowing it was a discontinued model.

I still regret not buying it. :crying:
  8. I have a "Peavey International Series Milestone II." Does anyone know if this is a discontinued bass? And if it is, does that mean the price will rise with time?? It was bought very cheap, so I'd be delighted if this was the case, because I never really thought about it before...
  9. alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    I have a Peavey B-Quad 4. Still one of the coolest basses I've played! Sure wish I could find the 5 string version... :)
  10. KPJ

KPJ Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    That would be Peavey's P-Bass copy, made in China. Not a bad bass for what it is (I have one) but not likely to appreciate any in value. $100-125 used in good condition.
  11. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I do, too, but mine doesn't have a Moses graphite neck. And it isn't on the original poster's list of basses.... I'm not too hip on it any more, Arthur, you may be able to make an offer....
  12. Cool bass AJ. How do you like it?

I remember reading the review in Bass Player and Jeff Berlin saying it would be the direct replacement for the Fender Jazz. Pretty bold statement.
  13. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    I have a Millennium BXP, the Chinese make. They make them in Thailand now, and they changed the headstock graphic. Does that make it discontinued? ;)
  14. Axcelerator 5: a little gem!
    35" scale, two pieces neck, tilted headstock, 18V preamp, two VFL pickups, micro tilt neck; spacing is 17mm. very light and growling. I replaced the original Wilkinson bridge with a Hipshot model B chromed brass mainly for "cosmetical" reasons.

Attached Files:

15. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    The B-quad remains my favorite Peavey Bass and one of my favorite major factory company basses.
  16. julo

Jan 18, 2005
    Boulder, CO

what do you call a discountinued bass, please?

17. a discontinued bass is a bass that is no longer produced and therefore you can only find one on the used market (or new in a little shop lost up there in "nowhereland"!!)
  18. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Do a search on ebay and you will find Forum basses, there is almost always one on there all the time.
  19. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I have the peavey G-Bass

glitter black, graphite neck, active 3-band EQ, soap bar PUP... its hawt.