Discovering luthier help

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by kamenko, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kamenko

kamenko

Aug 1, 2017
    Hello guys, I recently got a bass that has a mark on the back that I'm not familiar with, so I was hoping you could help me discover who made it? It is probably some European luthier or workshop logo, because I live in Eastern Europe and got some info that it is a maker from around these parts, but I cannot be sure. Thanks in advance!

2. kamenko

kamenko

Aug 1, 2017
    IMG_20170801_131850

This is the logo I'm talking about, sorry that it is in a separate message, I still don't know to properly navigate the site :)

3. bassmastan

bassmastan Guest

Jun 25, 2011
    How about some pictures of the full bass, is there a label inside the F-hole? I think your center seam needs some TLC

4. kamenko

kamenko

Aug 1, 2017
    There is nothing inside it, I got it from a friend that stopped playing a while ago and was hoping to find out a bit more about it, because it sounds really well rounded, so I thought I could maybe find an even better one should I find its maker :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021