1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Discussion Moratorium - PLEASE!!!???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BigMikeW, Mar 23, 2006.

1. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds
    LOL

OK I have a Berg NV610 coming in June. Jim has to build it. All the Berg talk is killing me.

I am asking that we stop talk ing about Berg's :)rolleyes: ) until I get mine.

LOL PLEASE!!?? I know ya'll love me enough to do this, right? :rolleyes: :eyebrow: :bag:

CRAP! I am guessing in advance it'll be a BIG "hell no, suck it up and deal with the wait!"

This is why I cancelled my Sadowsky orders and bought available Sadowsky's. Just can't do the wait thing.

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    "hell no, suck it up and deal with the wait!"
    :D

3. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds

bastard :sniff: :crying:

LOL

4. Mike, you up for a Burger later? I'm kinda hungry myself... :D

5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

Don't even get me started on waiting for gear. I've had rotten luck lately. :help: Fortunately, I've never had to wait more than a few days on any of my Bergantinos!

6. If it's any consolation, I'm STILL waiting for basically my entire rig to arrive! PLX 1602, Avatar B212 Neo, and Bmax............ My SVT-4 is all packed up, so all I've got to play through is a little Yorkville 100..........and my Avatar B210 Neo is just sitting here all lonely!

I guess I'll listen to some music while I wait........

[/leafs through CD's]

Ah! Perfect! Alban Berg! That'll do fine. ;)

7. Man, I remember when I got my Berg 610. Just got out to Juan's shop and picked it right up. Real simple and quick. Took about an hour, as I tried the other Berg cabs, as well as Aggie and Mesa and Schroeder cabs at the same time. Bergantino 610s rule!

8. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Yes, my Bergie HT322 is a great sounding cab, but I'll bet that NV 610 would just blow it clean out of the water. I sure wish I had one. I know where there's one in a shop near here. I think I'll go try it out tomorrow. If I like it, I may just have to buy it. It's got to dominate. I'll get back to you, Tom, on how it sounds with my DB 750. No prob.

9. BigMike: Nevada's only a state away! I recommend making the trek out there and just pick the 610 up! :)

10. Juan's shop is in our very own Sacramento thank you very much :smug: ;)

11. HOLY CRAPOLA! What are you waiting for?!?!!?!?