Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

dissadvantages of going to a small private college...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Feb 15, 2006.

1. im sitting half an hour into the class (still) and not only have no other students showed up but the prof. isnt even here... my oh my whats a fella to do..(other then go on talkabss and talk about it :p)

i ordered a cowon iaudio x5 last week.. still hasnt come in.. GRRR if it came in id have some videos to watch.. ::sigh::

2. maybe you 're in the wrong class or something...

3. no, im in the right class, the prof. and 2 other students came in abou 10-15 mintues after i made the thread..

taking a break now.. ::Sigh:: i want to go home.. i hate going to a small private college.. theres like 2 floors and about 20 room.. and about 10 students in each.. no nice looking punk girls to check out either... GRRR

4. Why don't you attend a different school then? I know it ain't easy at all but if you really hate it... Oh and btw the fact that my class has 14 girls doesn't mean that are any punk girls among them... (only a metal head but no thanks:p)

5. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    And here I thought the dissadvantage of a small private school was the lack of promiscuous (sp) sorority girls! :bag: