Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dissapointed about the Warped Tour...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by frankencow150, Mar 22, 2002.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    The lineup for the warped tour this year aint lookin too good.All the bands i like are going to the Australia Warped Tour.So far I only like...Bad Religion,NOFX,lagwagon,anti-flag,MXPX,reel big fish,the casualties,GOB,hot water music and guttermouth.Last year I liked almost all of the bands that were on it.Total bummer...

2. Nothing new, every year the warped tour gets more and more disappointing. Hell, even when it began it was disappointing. But, with all the Sum 41 and Blink-182 wanna-be bands, you can be sure they'll probably take up most of the slots. In the previous years, at least there was Rancid, LTJ and Pennywise and Vandals and the like. Now, a lot of the good bands have dropped out, being replaced by either power-pop bands, thrash metal, or bad rap. Though, they did have J5 on the tour once which was cool, I wish I could have seen them. In the past I've had wanted to see Warped, but now it just seems like a waste of money. oh well, hopefully Take Action Tour will decide to start up again.....hope against hope

3. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    FINALLY!

A GOOD TOUR WITH GOOD BANDS COMING TO AUSTRALIA! Looks like all my complaining has payed off!! WOO! The sad thing is, i cant go due to "family issues" and "financail strain". If there was a bad time for this to happen, it was now, and now it has happened :(

4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Just so there arent family issues and save up your own money for a ticket.It wont really matter though cuz your not gonna get Bad Religion!HAHA!:p

5. kirbywrx

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    :rolleyes:

By money problems I mean lack of "funding" and family issues means my mum saying i have "better things to do".

Yes, I know I use alot of "inverted commas" :D

6. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Don't worry dude,I quote everything!Dude,your mom has gone mad,its only one day out of the year,you can do better things the other 364 days of the year.It's in the summer too!Just be nice to her until it comes around,and maybe she'll reconsider.

7. kirbywrx

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    That sorts out the "family issues" part, but what about the "financial strain" part? :D

8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    man-whorin'

it's the only way.

9. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    HAHAHAHA!!!!That made me laugh so long,duece bigalo rules.