1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

distortion pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Stevetothehiz-O, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Stevetothehiz-O

Stevetothehiz-O

Oct 5, 2002
    i have a problem. i have a boss odb-3, i love it but i have to change the settings alot when i play because i use differents settings for different songs. Any suggestions on what to get (other than more odb-3 pedals)? i was thinking maybe the boss gt-6b or some other kind of multi-effects unit which would be less hassle....

2. stevekim

stevekim

Feb 11, 2000
    los angeles, ca
    maybe a dual channel overdrive pedal like the fulltone bassdrive or barber deep fryer?

3. Namaah

Namaah

Dec 21, 2002
    Bronx, NYC
    I think you should go wit something like the BOSS OD-20. its a twin pedal with multi settings and four user memories, so u can set ur different OD's and just switch from mode to mode. I have NOT personally used it (i havnt found the need to yet) but i did use the chorus verson of the it. It was a great pedal but it did more then i needed it to. Give it a look. You might fancy what you see. http://bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=114

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    You should try out the Sans Amp TRI AC, three channels that you can program. It's a full range pedal, not just for guitars.