Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Diviniti

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by b0nes83, Feb 13, 2002.

1. b0nes83

b0nes83

Dec 14, 2000
    Diviniti! where is she and where can i find an MP3 of her playing? she is beatiful, funky and can play a great bass. i saw her last year with victor wooten on his yin yang tour. anyone else here seen this girl. if you have let me know when she is going to be in the albany new york area? peace. Chad.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    She lives here in Atlanta. She is VERY talented. I don't know much about her tour schedule.

3. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago with VW. She was ok. The first tune she did had a funky little groove and she rapped over it. It sounded pretty cool. The next tune had a simple pattern and she...sang over it. She can't sing. She tried the N'degeocello sp? thing and fell on her face. Sadly, I believe if she were a male doing what she's doing she would have been boo'd off the stage but the novelty of being a woman kept people nice. It would be hard to open for VW no matter who you are though.

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I like her better as "just a bassist". She's still growing into the bassist/singer role.

5. fisk

fisk

Jan 3, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just saw her two nights ago with VLW. I'm not much for rap music, but anyone who can rap/sing at a super fast pace, and still play a funky bass at the same time, is alright with me.

fisk

6. Divinity was at Vic's first bass/nature camp in 2000.It really says alot about Vic as a person to take a camp alumni out with him on tour.Divinity is a wonderful person and her groove is strong.I got to spend some time jamming with her at Bnc -great fun.Peace and blessings to u DIVINITY! W A V