1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DIY FUZZHUGGER BOOST 35.00 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SirMjac28, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    It's based on the Hugger dual boost loop. This has no loop and a single switch with a toggle that controls the amount of boost. This has a lot of boost on tap, It has plenty of boost to punch through in choruses or end of songs. It's pretty transparent and takes very little board space. I got this from a great fellow TBer a great little pedal in great shape $35.00 I will ship to Conus and Canada only please thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. dmcmahon

dmcmahon

Aug 13, 2011
    I owned this at one point. The backstory is that the circuit was designed by Mellowtone for Fuzzhugger for use as the pre/post boost in his Hugger loop pedal. This particular pedal was built by a guy who goes by the handle Heartben and is most known for painting enclosures. There are two iterations of the circuit and the switch engages the second so it's either a clean or dirty boost.
    It sounds great.

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Cool thanks the pedal is really cool hey you wanna own it again? lol

4. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    P R I C E D R O P !! 25.00 shipped CONUS and Canada

5. bass_snake

bass_snake Banned

Aug 13, 2008
    Stouffville, Ontario
    Very tempting. I' m not sure if I need it though. :confused:

Richie

6. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    24 more hours and my baby is going up on eBay thanks everyone for looking

7. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer Supporting Member

May 13, 2011
    New Brunswick, NJ
    Paypal'd

8. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Sold goodnight now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.