This was one of the first projects I put my mind to when I initially got my Stagg EUB. While I knew there was a stand out there, having spent the money on the Bass, I decided to see what was at hand I could use to make something out of. For a long time I had held on to a broken guitar stand, the plastic height adjustment on it had been smashed. Essentially I drilled holes then riveted the bottom half of the stand to a section of pipe, then I drilled and glued in the top section. As you can see from the photos, the donor piece of pipe was actually an old bit of surveying pole. Finally I reshaped the bottom section by bending it inwards to provide something that would hold the bass around the edge of the tail piece. The existing rubber section prevents the bass from falling out forwards.