1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DIY Looper/Feedbacker IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by evan_phi, Jun 17, 2007.

1. w00t.

here's a pic to entice y'all ;)

more pics and soundclips in the morning!

Right off the bat, the feedbacker is going to be alooooooooooot of fun!!! i only got to test it very quietly, as I just finished it 10 mins ago and its 12:15AM monday morning and everyone in my house is asleep.

muchos gracias to the "Experimentalists Anonymous" forum where I got the schem for this project http://experimentalistsanonymous.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=134&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Paint may or may not make it onto this piece... i might just make a sticker or something, and rub off the red sharpie.

IMG_5933.jpg

2. Its got a big knob :D

3. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    sloppy knob.:D

cool looking pedal man. paint that thing.

4. 343 Salty Beans

343 Salty Beans

Jan 24, 2006
    I actually like the sharpie. Very raw :)

Good job, bro.

5. looks like a cool way to blow your amp into little itty bitty pieces....:eek:

and make your baby's ears bleed all at the same time

:eyebrow:

6. last night i did a quiet test with 3 oscilating pedals... Chorus, Flanger and Delay... man does it sound wacky!

i can't wait to crank it up!!!

7. hoerni

hoerni

Jun 4, 2007
    NJ
    What's the advantage of using this box on a Flanger or Delay instead of just using the internal feedback control.

I guess with this box, you are feeding back not only the delayed signal, but also the straight through signal.

8. the "feedback" portion of this unit takes the RETURN signal and makes it go back into the input, creating sonic wacked out goodness.

with the flange, chorus and/or delay pedal in the mix, the sounds just get crazier.

i will put up some soundclips later today/tomorrow/whenever i get a chance to show you what I mean.

...or you could just build your own and play with it!

9. xJasonSmithx

xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Man this looks really cool. Evan you have a p.m. from me.

-Jason

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021