DIY... (Semi) Wireless LooperBoard Build Thread

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jim Ingraham, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2002
    Reading Pa
    I finally got a looper that works with my BeatBuddy and started designing a board to manage all the parts.
    This will be for my studio use only and will be built out of wood and will probably end up being a bit heavy, but that's ok. Here's what Ive come up with so far:

LooperBoard01.jpg LooperBoard02.jpg LooperBoard03.jpg LooperBoard04.jpg

It will consist of my B3N, Infinity Looper and switch, BeatBuddy and switch, G10 wireless and a 4 outlet, rectangular powerstrip with USB. The side panels are 3/4" thick oak, the slats will be 1/2" white oak. There will be a lipped 1/4" panel on the bottom for the G10 and power strip.

The slats will be blind, flush, mortised into side panels and screwed down from the top and the screws covered with the velcro strips. The dimensions are 19" wide x 12" deep x 4" high. It will sit right in front of and slide back into the rack case that holds my s16 digital snake for the x32. This is my first foray into pedal boards and I think it will be a fun project. Any suggestions are most welcome. I'll be posting progress picks as I go.

Jonny_Orange likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021