1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DIY Single Loop Switcher

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MagicMan_841, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone

I built this a few months back but now I have no use for it.

I used this schematics to build it : http://www.beavisaudio.com/techpages/PedalHacker/LooperWithLED+Volume.gif

IMG_1555.

It is a single loop switcher with a passive volume control for the loop. Great for taming those pedals that create a volume boost and don't have a volume control. This pedal cannot boost a signal!

Components are from Small Bear. I did use the sweet little PCB they sell to make these circuits (it is true bypass, too). The LED is red, and turn on when the loop is activated. It has a Boss style 9V input for an adapter, which only powers up the LED. It does not take a battery, and can be used passive as well.

The paint is some leftover Honda Midori Green from my 51 Precision project. I sprayed a coat of primer, lightly sanded, then sprayed a few coats of green, used a red sharpy to make the markings, then sprayed 3 coats of clear. I did not polish the clear coat, though. But it does look pretty awesome. No velcro on the bottom.

I'll let this one go for 40$ shipped to CONUS and Canada. Payment by PayPal only!

Here's a gut-shot (those are top-quality Switchcraft jacks):
    IMG_1596.

2. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    Does this setup allow mixing/blending of clean and effected signals?

3. Negative. It is like those simple loopers that loop-master sells, but with a passive volume on the effects loop.

4. rob4001va

rob4001va

Apr 1, 2007
    Northern VA
    PM sent

5. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.