1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DJ Shadow - Organ Donor

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Albini_Fan, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    could somone help me tab the piano part of organ donor into 4-string? or tell me what the piano is playing in the song, so I can better understand it? maybe this should be in general instruction.

it's my favorite song ever, i think it's beautiful.

2. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I havnt heard it in a long time so I'm kind of going by memory (all I can remeber is a short tune, the 'doo de doo de doo de de de de bit) . I think its about right, interval wise, could be out on where its played on the neck though. Fingers crossed:

G|-------------------|
    D|----4-2-4---4------|
    A|--2-------5---4-5--|
    E|-------------------| repeat and hold the c~ (4 on the A) the 2nd time round.

3. cul

cul

Oct 7, 2003
    the Organ is 'donated' by the doors - spannish (?) caravan?

this is my first post here so i dont know if you've thought of that. anyway good luck.

4. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    Bump

5. thetawaves

thetawaves

Dec 29, 2006
    Shameless bump, I heard this song on a rather explicit video and embarassingly was far more interested in what the hell this song was than the drama unfolding before me :bag: seems to noodle around C# in a bluesy scale, but damned if I can work out what.