Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Poon, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    It is my absolute pleasure to be the first one to give Dave (DMB) feedback. Dave traded me his SVP-CL + cash for my Lakland 55-02 Deluxe and the transaction was a smooth as possible. I would be thrilled to do business with Dave again in the future and I would recommend anyone else to have comfort in doing the same. Dave is a great guy who is understanding, patient, and honest. A+++++++++++++++++++ in my book.
  2. Thanks again Steve. Enjoy the Ampeg, I know the Lakland will be VERY much enjoyed over here.

Check out Steve's glowing feedback, hes a great guy to deal with.

3. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    And I'm proud to be the second to give Dave (DMB) great feedback on the Spector ReBop 4 I bought from him a few days ago. Despite a U.S.P.S. hiccup with payment, he was patient and understanding, and shipped the bass to me quickly once my check got to him. His description of the bass was absolutely accurate as well, and the bass is a lovely piece. Many thanks!

Dallas, Texas
  4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Another plus for DMB here!

I recently brokered a deal between DMB and my best friend for Dave's QSC RMX 850. A real pleasure to work with. Once we got everything established, everything went smoothly on all accounts. Same feedback from my friend. He's happy, DMB's happy, we're all happy.

Again, I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to deal with this guy again.