1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD DNA 1350 Amp - Final Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by natee, Jun 12, 2017.

1. natee

natee Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Price:
    This amp was purchased from a local dealer that used it as a store demo. It is in pristine condition. I have too many amps and am thinning the heard. I bought this one while suffering from the infamous GAS some of us have, but don't really need it. I will entertain reasonable offers but not lowballs. This head is currently selling for around $1500 new. My asking price includes shipping (coast to coast USA) and PayPal fees. Thanks for looking!

Specs:
    • Designed, assembled and tested in the USA.
    • Only 7 pounds, in a 2 space, rack mountable aluminum chassis
    • 14 x 12 x 3.5 inches
    • 1350 Watt RMS modular class D amplifier. The amplifier features a patented design with one cycle control loop technology, delivering a clean 1350 watts RMS of breathtaking musical quality audio sound into a 4 Ohm load.
    • Outstanding tone quality, amazing musicality and an unequalled expressive feel is delivered with a unique subtle growl that you need to hear to appreciate
    • Internationally operational, state of the art switching power supply automatically adjusts to local AC input voltage from (90-250VAC)

Update: Decided to relist this for sale. Have too much equipment...scaling down. Will include soft carrying case, well padded, extra pockets. This is a $100 bonus!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Quarternut and Rapisme like this.
  2. lpbfender

lpbfender

Jan 7, 2012
    Stamford CT
    Awesome Amp

3. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    These are amazing amps, I love mine!

4. wpt1982

wpt1982 Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Madera, California
    Still available?

5. natee

natee Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Yes the amp is still available. Please pm if interested, thanks.

6. Quarternut

Quarternut Banned

Aug 14, 2017
    New York
    When you need headroom, great tone and a light weight package!

7. Joebone

Joebone Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    impressive amps - really great with less efficient speakers, like fearless.

8. firebass6

firebass6

Feb 14, 2008
    Hey responding to you on my phone is difficult navigating but I am interested in your DNA amp. If you can reply here great or drop me an email firebas6@aol.com

I am a TB member too. Thanks