1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD DNA 1350- MINT : On HOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dedoonbass, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dedoonbass

dedoonbass

Nov 17, 2012
    Price:
    $1050
    Putting my DNA 1350 up for sale. Barely ever played: No scuffs or scratches of note. It was #27 out of 50 of the first production run, and has been upgraded to the "Revision B" electronics by the DNA crew.

Selling because I am saving for University and need to save for a quality 6 string bass (which I may be interested in if you are local to me). I am pretty open minded as long as I get to try it out. Needs at least 18mm string spacing and I'm not a fan of maple boards. Interested in FBass, Alembic, Ken Smith, Elrick, Roscoe, MTD, etc. Let me know what you have and we can meet up and work out a deal.

The amp will ship from Arnprior, ON Canada (near Ottawa). Price is in USD and is plus shipping.

Thanks.

IMG_1032[1].JPG IMG_1033[1].JPG IMG_1034[1].JPG IMG_1035[1].JPG IMG_1036[1].JPG IMG_1037[1].JPG IMG_1038[1].JPG IMG_1039[1].JPG IMG_1040[1].JPG IMG_1032[1].JPG IMG_1033[1].JPG IMG_1034[1].JPG IMG_1035[1].JPG

NigelD likes this.
  2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Bump for an amazing amp. I absolutely love mine!

3. diamondsplit

diamondsplit

Jan 13, 2012
    N.J
    I think Alembic is the best out there Sadowski a lot i also Sandberg for the money. But Alembic is such sweet bass and they range in price but even the Essence is great bass for the money. I have seen them for 1,500 used they are on there own planet. I do not like Mike Lull or Dingwalls. I played Dingwalls and were not to impressed and owned T bass by Mike Lull it had Dark Star pick ups aguilar preamp. 58 P shaped neck w early 60's fender clay dot fret board. It was light and sounded great it just went out of tune easy it to keep the action perfect you had adjust just about every time you played
    it. i actually got professionally serviced and we could get the action as low as always have it. That mike lull bass was worth no 3,500 I had 2000 Precision Deluxe 2009 Music Man Stingray that were built so much better. Those 2 basses were what I would say built perfect. i miss them dearly and next oppertunity I'am buying Fender Deluxe P bass

4. DuncanStan

DuncanStan

Dec 16, 2015
    Can you give some more info about the "Revision B"? What were the changes?

This is also very tempting as a fellow Ontario-an!

5. dedoonbass

dedoonbass

Nov 17, 2012
    From what I understand, David made some changes after the first production run of amps came out to further optimize the fidelity and performance of the amplifier (Revision B). I emailed David because I noticed a slight hiss in the tweeter of my cab coming from the amp, and he was nice enough to take the amp back and replace all the interior components with the Revision B electronics. Since that upgrade the amp has never made an unwanted sound.

6. lpbfender

lpbfender Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Stamford CT
    Bump for a greAt amp!

7. dedoonbass

dedoonbass

Nov 17, 2012
    on hold pending payment

8. dedoonbass

dedoonbass

Nov 17, 2012