1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do you know anyone who mods Big Muffs?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jmattbassplaya, Jun 6, 2011.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    I've done a few searches here and on google and have found a lot of good information out there on how to mod a Russian Big Muff, but I don't exactly have the ability or technical know-how to do it myself. I was curious if anyone could recommend someone who could do the true bypass mod and perhaps add a 9v adapter input for a good price.

Thanks!

2. Analogman does great work on mods. He did a few mods on my EHX Bass Micro Synth.

3. vivifiction

vivifiction

Jan 22, 2011
    Texas
    Check out jhs pedals- jhspedals.com Send them an email and i'm sure they can do whatever you're wanting.

4. A battery-snap adapter is available from 1-Spot, and would be cheaper than modding the Muff.

5. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    fuzzrocious, imo, is the resident muff-mastah

6. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Ha! I totally forgot that those things existed. I'll need to check to see if one came in my 1Spot's box.

7. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    I'm going to suggest Mr. Jimmy Rocket! He has a new kiddie on the way and could use the extra baby cash!!!