1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do you know what model is this spector?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by youngs, Jul 19, 2007.

1. youngs

youngs

Apr 7, 2007
    Boston MA
    Hi guys. I bought this beutiful spector a year ago , and I still love it.

Unfortunately I have more gears than I can bear so I 'd like to let this go away , but I don't really know the exact name of this model so please help me.

All I know is it is a Euro spector and the serial is NB14XX.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Juhangrv

Juhangrv Guest

Jul 7, 2007
    Finland
    Looks like an Euro LX Black Stain to me.
    Bought it new?

3. youngs

youngs

Apr 7, 2007
    Boston MA
    nope. bought it from Evilbay. I thought the lx model has a little bit different pattern such as figured maple top. not really sure though. Thanks anyway.

4. I wouldn't think it's an LX - the grain pattern on the back of the body wings look very much like the maple of the front, which means it has the solid maple wings of the older Euro 4 and not the Maple/Walnut/Alder sandwich of the Euro 4 LX.

I'm thinking it might be a Euro 4LX-35 35" extended scale model, as the majority I've seen have been in transparent black. Either measure from the nut to the 12th fret and double (if it's 34", it's a standard Euro LX, if 35" the Euro 4LX-35) or give PJ @ Spector a call - he should be able to fill you in given the serial number.

5. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses & Cort Basses
    It's a 'Euro 4'.... and very nice it is too! :bassist:

6. youngs

youngs

Apr 7, 2007
    Boston MA
    Thanks guys. it helped a lot.