1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do you know what sucks about being sick?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by username n/a, May 7, 2010.

1. The being sick part. :atoz:

2. Oh wise one.

3. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    You were warned about "bobbing for apples" in port-a-potties.

4. You most likely have Mad Cow Influenza. The only hope is to send me all your money so I can perform the rituals to heal you.

If nothing is done, you will [DEL]turn into[/DEL] get eaten by this when the esters and organic polyhydrates emitted by your weakened immune system summon this thing:

[​IMG]

5. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
    Yeah, although I got to miss 4 days this week because of it.

6. ericw

ericw

Aug 19, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    I was going to guess 'getting germs on your bass'.

7. At least it's not vomit....

8. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Being sick just plain sucks.

9. What else am I supposed to do all day?

10. [DEL]Get off your computer and do things, like run over plastic paint cans with a snowblower and see what kinds of cool artwork you paint on the fence. But, actually, you shouldn't do that because I thought of it first. I'm going to stop thinking of things so that way no one else steals my awesome ideas. [/DEL]

you should just stop getting sick...

11. You'd think by 17 I would be able to open child-proof caps with ease. :meh:

12. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    One would think, but for you, that would be a giant feet. No offense....I guess.:(

13. Pretty sure to meant feat.

14. guitarchaser

guitarchaser

Mar 6, 2010
    Scotland
    Yup it sucks. Bad thing for me is it always seems happens on a Friday then over the weekend so the worst of it is pretty much over by then time work comes about on Monday.

15. Is it that time of the month again?