1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Do you need Ampeg SVT & B25B power cord wrap??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Oren Hudson, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Recall that I was looking for some of these, but no one had a lead other than maybe making them. I took one of the screw-on ones from my B25B to a reputable machine shop and inquired. They can make exact piece with or without the screw holes. Before ordering, thought I check with you guys to see if anyone else might need some. Cheaper to get more than less. Ballpark on the price is about $15 plus or minus depending on number ordered. Keep in mind that you'll have to have it chrome plated for exact duplication of all of the ones that I've seen. Not sure what that would run at this point. Just wanted to see if any other interest out there. Also recall that some had numbers on them and some didn't. Most of the numbers were near the same. These won't have numbers. So there you go, let me know if any needs. :cool:

2. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    You could always use stainless steel and skip the chrome plating process, probably end up being a closer match to most of these tarnished rear grills than chrome...

3. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Thanks anderbass - great suggestion. :cool: