Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

do you own a warwick infinity sn?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kharon, Jul 27, 2004.

1. kharon

kharon

Jul 27, 2004
    I'm planning to buy one of those but in turkey i dont have any chance to try one so can you help me with it?
    I like warwick tone and the look of infinity sn but couldnt find any reviews about it.I will be glad if you could give me some opinion.

2. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    imo there the best warwick ive ever played.

3. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    metro Detroit
    They are great instruments. I have both an Infinity LTD 5 and an Infinity SN 5, and I really dig them both. The only things I could say negative about the Infinity SN is that it is heavy and I sort of wish it had the 3 band preamp like the LTD. Still, it has lots of great tones in it if you like the "Warwick sound."

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    And if you dont like the Warwick sound..dont get a Warwick.

5. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    metro Detroit
    Very well put, as many don't like the Warwick sound.

Steve

6. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    i have an infinity sn 4. good sounding great bass. but i dont think its balanced all to well. mine has a tiny bit of neck dive. but the sound can more than compensate for it.

7. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    I bet you haven't played the ltd version or the thumb NT or the streamer satage 2 or dolphin pro 1. Am i wrong?

8. Of the current Warwick basses the Infinity Ltd is my favourite.

9. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    I like it a lot its one of the nicest hollowbodies, and sounds great for jazz and ska

10. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
  11. Nikolai

Nikolai

Apr 20, 2004
    i have the dolphin sn (their other set neck) which i find amazing, dont know if theyre comparable on any level other than the neck though :p

12. I just got one from a fellow tb'er two days ago. I have owned5 different warwicks and with the exception of my thumb bo this thing is hands down the best bass I've played.

13. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    And guys help me,the Streamer LX is fine? price for me is $1400 brand new

14. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    ^how many strings?

15. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    5 strings,i have a thread runnig with question abut this bass :cool:
    thank you

16. WOOFMAN

WOOFMAN

Mar 12, 2003
    USA, PNW
    I own a 5 string fretless S/N. About the only thing I don't like about it is that it didn't come with strap locks, so I had to do some drilling. Another thing is that the bridge is a tad bit too close to the rear pickup. Other than that, it pumps out lots of soulful tone.