1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do you suspect you're on anyone's ignore list?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Saint Louis, MO USA
    I haven't ignored anyone, but I did turn off the signatures display. I did it mainly so I could view more replies on a single screen. The added benefit is that I don't have to see them. Most are just weak.

2. Nah, I haven't got the will power. :rollno: :rollno:

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Did you say something? ;)

Meh, I don't either, that's why I get in arguments and get in trouble. Maybe I should look into this ignore business.

4. Atshen

Atshen

Mar 13, 2003
    Grim Cold Québec
    Nobody's on my ignore list.

Some people just need a harder shell. Ignore lists are stupid. :spit:

5. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    Pretty cool... I added someone to my ignore list and got this when I refreshed the thread.

But no, I have no one on my ignore list. what's the buddy list?

6. Think of all the fun we'd be missing though. :smug: :smug:

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I have every user here at TB on my ignore list. I usually just guess what ya'll are talking about and try to fit in. How'd I do on this one?

brad cook

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    in reality the 'ignore' option is idiotic. I have no problem ignoring people in person...I don't need help from a program to ignore people on the internet.

brad cook

9. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    :D :D :D :D :D True.

10. Well I know a few hate me. And no, I bought myself a Spector Euro LX. :hyper: Gettin some new strings for it tomorrow :cool:

11. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    Buying stuff with money your dad gave you doesn't count as buying it yourself. Good luck with those strings.

12. tekhna

tekhna

Nov 7, 2004

I think you are in idiot, but I don't hate you!
    If that is any consolation.

13. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Maybe if they changed it to "ignorant list" or something, I might use it...

14. Only

Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    There's one person on mine, just because I can filter out or laugh at most stupidity, but this one guy was absolutely infuriating. I don't think I ever had a conversation with him either, just reading what he said to others.

In a perfect world, I'd be on his ignore list too so he doesn't see this and get angry. We just ignore each other in bliss for eternity. :D

Ninja edit: Before you all ask, it's not Nickthebassist, cheezewiz, or Bruce Lindfield. All of them entertain me.

15. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    Lucky you.... :p

16. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    Click on "My TalkBass" towards the top of the screen, and then scroll down to miscellaneous, and click on "Buddy/Ignore Lists".

17. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Nobody is on mine, for two reasons: 1) I'm with Joe. People that piss me off amuse me. 2) I'm a mod, I really can't.

And I know I'm not on anyone's, because indeed, I am a Mod, and you can't block a Mod. So bask, bask in my glory, y'all underlings!

18. Every day.

19. Mon is a walking ignore list.

Did I make yours yet? :D

I've read over some of the posts I've made- I can't imagine not being on someone's ignore list- not that I've intentionally gone to insult people- I have said people have held "stupid" opinions...

20. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    I really havent had anyone make me mad yet! I couldnt imagine that anyone would ignore me but i guess if they did i really couldnt give a crap!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021