1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do you think he will care?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by p-nut95, Feb 21, 2008.

1. p-nut95

p-nut95

May 27, 2007
    Philadelphia
    I'm goin to c victor april 1 at the Keswick Theatre and I wana take my wick' and get it signed but do you think they'll even let me bring a bass in? Last time I went to see him at the Keswick I got my ticket signed but I would really like to get a signature on the back of my headstock. BTW are any of you other TB'ers going?:hyper:

2. I dont think VICTOR cares... as for the security guards.. hell idk

3. PNut-
    I've been to a couple of seminars that Victor has hosted and he seems like a wonderful human being, very gracious and willing to take time with the fans. A buddy also went to see him at a club (years ago) and met him after the show. Victor signed his CD and gave him a unicycle lesson!
    You might try sending him (or his tour manager) and email and let them know what you'd like to do. They can help iron out some to the difficulties or security issues at the show.

4. T-MOST

T-MOST Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    NJ via NYC
    The last 2 shows I attended, Bass Player Live '07 and Vic Wooten '06 I saw the same guy with a bass that must have had 100 signatures on it! Obviously he brings it to every show he attends. I don't think anyone will mind.

5. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Supporting Member

e mail vic. Maybe he'll answer you.

6. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    The issue has more to do with the venue and less what Victor thinks or cares. If it's anything there like it is here these days, the theatre probably won't let you in with it.