1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do You think its cool when you hit up talkbass late night and theres all these.......

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JustdaBassPlaya, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustdaBassPlaya

JustdaBassPlaya Inactive

Mar 22, 2007
    threads that only have to do with a question of curiosity like I see right now one of Major Metal Threads is this, "Do you prefer to go on vacation/holiday alone or with someone?"

Do you guys feel me?

Am I asking too many questisns?

Do you guys think its cool when people put threads up that might as well be random woreds lijke so?, * harper
    lassie
    oarsman
    palmiped
    precisianism
    protestantism
    quadriplanar
    reynard
    roquelaure
    unblest
    uncritical
    underpaid
    acquisitions
    booking
    coheirship
    corporeity
    costumier
    displosion
    enanthema
    flowers
    foulmouthed
    gummosity
    lamblike
    nitency
    posturemaster
    quickfreeze
    reinvestment
    representing
    sanctus
    syce
    unmixed
    waves

cuz i don't

2. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    I think that that is part of the reason I haven't been to talkbass in a long while. Plus 4chan kind of changes your outlook on the internet, but one shouldn't talk of /b/ outside of /b/. Anyway, I need to renew my subscription so I can get my little stewie icon with the gibson t-bird that I photoshopped about 2 years ago. I feel like any small identity I had on this site has been stripped. The only way I remember certain people on here is because of their avatars. Does anyone even remember me?

3. JustdaBassPlaya

JustdaBassPlaya Inactive

Mar 22, 2007
    I wasn't active here either, but tonight that has changed I have made 2 threads!

4. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    yeaht the OT banter late at night gets a little old. that's why you gotta check out the effects forum. we're a regular bunch o' comedians in there.

5. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    i remember ya, don't see you round much lately.

6. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Well face it. You're not going to get the "Most Memorable Screen Name" trophy at the annual meeting. What the hell is that, anyway?

7. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I think going to 4chan is grounds for an automatic deportation to Guantanamo.

8. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    what is 4chan?

9. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    Ok, when i was a youngin (5th-6th grade) I was in love with gundam wing. Hence the name duo, from duo maxwell. And the numbers? put a dash in it. 867-5309. I got jenny's number, just like tommy tutone.

Don't ask.

10. Only the place where your childhood dies. If by dies you mean "is murdered and defiled." Which I do.:scowl:

11. Sounds like how Steely Dan came up with their band name.....

12. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

This is done.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.