1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do you use a ThroneRoom Atom Blaster?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mmbongo, Apr 23, 2015.

1. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Looking for a micro sized clean boost, and this one is one of the few I've found around $100 with all the jacks in the right places that I need (input towards the bottom, power on upper end). I've tried a few others but none of them have any headroom and sound like arse due to the input being overloaded. So I need something that can handle high output basses, but the jack locations are the most important.

As a side note, I currently have a TC Spark Mini which is fantastic! And I bought it because it's going next to a TC Vortex Mini and I figured...surely they will line up perfectly! Nope! Somebody at TC decided to put the power jack on the Spark Mini about a half inch lower than on all their other Mini pedals, so the power jack of the Mini is in the way of the output of the Vortex so they don't line up correctly. Yes, I'm anal about such things :) I can actually deal with it, but I wanted to inquire about the Atom Blaster as I'd rather they line up.

AB-TOP.

2. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Supporting Member

Looks cool, never heard of it. Too bad the Spark Mini doesn't work for your needs. EBS should develop some ultra flat power adapters.