1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
     
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Do you use TALKBASS on the toilet?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassbully, Dec 30, 2016.


  1. bassbully

    bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

    Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    Admit it if you do..:thumbsup:
     
    BBQisgood and Ellery like this.
  2. Brio

    Brio

    Mar 10, 2013
    Kansas City
    My favorite stat about smart phones is that 54% of people worldwide use their smartphone while on the toilet. Studies show that the remaining 46% are liars.
     
  3. Razman

    Razman

    Feb 10, 2005
    Orange Park, FL
    Yes. And, I would read it in a box, and I would read it with a fox.
     
  4. aaronious

    aaronious Supporting Member

    May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Yup. Regularly...
     
    alack, bassbully and Bodeanly like this.
  5. bolophonic

    bolophonic SUSPENDED

    Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    how-it-feels-when-you-go-to-the-bathroom-without-3216357.
     
  6. Ethan117

    Ethan117 My instrument makes people jiggle. Supporting Member

    Jun 10, 2014
    Where do you think I typed this?
     
    vilshofen, alack, Sumaru and 7 others like this.
  7. GKon

    GKon Supporting Member, Boom-Chicka-Boom

    Feb 17, 2013
    Queens, NY
    Yes, typically on my smart phone.

    My friend just gave me an iPad mini as a gift. It's a whole new world in my bathroom, now.
     
  8. mdogs

    mdogs Supporting Member

    Apr 13, 2010
    Cary, Il
    Almost exclusively...Guess what I am doing right now? I
     
  9. Oddly

    Oddly Supporting Member

    Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    I'll go against the majority here. I won't bring my phone into the bathroom...I can't really explain why, apart from being disinclined to have something I regularly have close to my mouth in that room.
     
    BazzaBass, alack, noeinstein and 13 others like this.
  10. JRA

    JRA where did the time go? Supporting Member

    i experience exactly this ^ every day, depending on my diet! :D
     
    Fxpmusic, GKon and bassbully like this.
  11. Bodeanly

    Bodeanly Supporting Member

    Mar 20, 2015
    Chicago
    I see what you did there.



    Now I'm trying to unsee it.
     
  12. bassbully

    bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

    Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    Oh my Ipad has seen its share of sitdown breaks.
     
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    GKon likes this.
  13. Coolhandjjl

    Coolhandjjl

    Oct 13, 2010
    Appleton
    Yawl have toilets??
     
  14. twinjet

    twinjet What does God need with a starship?

    Sep 23, 2008
    49
    ipood-t-shirt-415-p.
    Well... Bathrooms are quiet. Music and TB are a great combination.
     
  15. FronTowardEnemy

    FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck

    Sep 19, 2006
    Plainfield Illinois
    Yep.
     
    bassbully likes this.
  16. bassbully

    bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

    Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    [​IMG] YUP!
     
    vilshofen, Oddly and Coolhandjjl like this.
  17. On the can as I write this...
     
    bassbully likes this.
  18. bassbully

    bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

    Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    How is everything comin out?
     
  19. It's quite peaceful actually
     
    bassbully likes this.
  20. bobba66

    bobba66

    May 18, 2006
    Arlington, Texas
    You can also take some fun pictures in the bathroom!:woot:
     
    bassbully likes this.