1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Do you vacum your Yorkville?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by The Antipop, Jun 18, 2003.

  1. Yes

    2 vote(s)
  2. No

    1 vote(s)
  3. Don't own one

    5 vote(s)
  1. common, who vacums the blue carpet?
  2. Atshen


    Mar 13, 2003
    Grim Cold Québec
    Why should I? It's not carpet-covered! :D
  3. theydolph

    theydolph Guest

    Oct 26, 2002
    I will now!!!
  4. thrash_jazz


    Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    No, because it sucks enough as it is :D

  5. Steven Green

    Steven Green

    Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    90% of people admit to doing it. The other 10% are lying.;)
  6. bassman4hire


    Jun 14, 2002
    I have a bassman 400 and I know it moves alot of air! But i am in a basement when I play, so not sure how the sound carries. anyone have a good or bad story about a Yorkville bass amp?
  7. Atshen


    Mar 13, 2003
    Grim Cold Québec
    The only complaint I have about mine is that the sounds seems to be a bit more "directionnal" than the average bass amp. Also, it tends to get muddy if you dial in too much bottom at higher volume levels. But I love its simplicity and the built-in DI. Why don't ALL amps have this feature???