Do you want an Attitude?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Spector_Ray, Jul 9, 2005.

1. I'm actually not a big fan of billy Sheehan(sp?) for some reason. I think he's an awesome musician, with loads of talent... but I'm just not a fan.

Even moreso not a fan of his bass, i almost deteste yamaha.

2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Is the first one a diff model? (no scalloping/pink)

edit: hmm actions kinda high on second one, hopefully necks okay
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I'm thinking the same thing. I have seen quite a few Sheehan Attitudes, and they always have looked like the second one.

4. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    they make several different models of the attitude. The lower priced ones like the first one, and the higher priced signiture like the second.
  5. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    The Seafoam Green one is an Attitude Standard model and the blue one is the Attitude Limited.
  6. utopia_imminent

Jun 19, 2004
    the attitude plus has no scalloping, no woofer pickup which the attitude ltd has.

the attitude ltd is the real deal.
  7. ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    neither are like his,

the blue one's an older model

the green's some kind of messed up custom. a jazz pickup?
    the sound of that bass is the woofer!
  8. felytone

Jun 12, 2005
    hey guys, just wundring..

does yamaha only make 200pcs of dis attitude limited1?
    just curious....
  9. I never understood the purpose of scalloping frets...anyone have any idea of what thats for?
  10. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    But, I have an Attitude Plus that I run through a Sansamp Bass Driver DI, then a Hartke 2000 and 2x10 and 1x15 cabs. It sounds great for a cheap bass. I've almost got Doug Pennick's tone down when playing King's X tunes.
  11. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    It's intended to provide the player with the feeling that he's playing on air. I find it a little unnatural, IMO.