1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Do You...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jazzin', Jul 27, 2007.

1. Clockwise

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  2. Counterclockwise

42 vote(s)
    73.7%
  3. I don't use belts

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Countercarrotwise

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

...put your belt on clockwise (so if you unbuckle your belt, the buckle is on your right) or counterclockwise (so the buckle is on your left)?

[​IMG]
    This is an example of a belt (if you happened to be wearing it) put on counterclockwise with the buckle on the right, but it would be on YOUR left.

2. I cant think too hard right now...but I start on the left. Whatever that is.

3. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    +1
    I don't understand what you mean by "buckle on the right" or buckle on the left".

4. I also shift the buckle over 1 belt loop so that it's off to the left side, to avoid buckle rash. Gots to be thinkin' 'bout dat ol' resale value, people! :cool:

5. Oh wait, I get it. If you start on the left, thats where the buckle ends up. Duh.

6. I take it to mean that if you unbuckle your belt then the buckle would be on your left(or right)side. Correct?

7. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Weird question, I didn't realize you could do it to the right! All my belt buckles would be up side down. :eyebrow:

8. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Yeah, I get it. I was thinking about it being buckled.:rollno:

9. If I have this right... the way my belt buckle ends up is that it is on the right.

It has been the way I always do it and don't see myself changing it ever.

10. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    Were you raised by wolves?

The buckle is always on the left, that's how a man's supposed to dress. Look at the models of any menswear....

Next you'll be telling me you carry your wallet on the right, and that you don't carry a hankie or a pocket knife.

:rollno:

11. My wallet always goes on the right... :meh:

12. me to:hyper:

13. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Freaks!:ninja:

14. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Counterclockwise for me! Good thread!

15. Wasp

Wasp

Jun 26, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Male side ends up on the right for me (counter-clockwise).

One of my Drill Instructors used to say it was because 'The Male Was Always Right." He's still single :D :bag:

16. buckle on the left, wallet on the right

17. counterclockwise.

18. bburk

bburk

Jul 24, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Counterclockwise, wallet in my back right pocket. Keys in my front right. Keys have a little knife on them. Cell phone in my front left pocket. If I'm not going to work or the airport, my other pocket knife gets clipped to the inside of my front right pocket.

There you have it...

19. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    Many south-paws thread their belts in the opposite direction of most right-handed people.
    I guess most people would just naturally use their dominant hand to start threading the belt.

20. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    Wallet goes on the left, boys. Doesn't your carry piece get in the way when you reach for your wallet on the right? ;)