1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Dobro Bass Strings - New in Package (From: OMIC in Huntington Beach, CA)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Apr 16, 2014.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    1=$8 ad=$5
    I have 8 new sets of bronze Dobro Bass strings. They were made by the Original Music Instrument Company. This was a family owned company that later sold it's facilities. I used to string on my acoustic bass which had bridge pins and I love these strings because they lasted forever. But the problem I have is that these have silk covered ends which only work for Acoustic Basses with pins in the bridge. My newer AEB is a string through.

Gauges are: .045 .065 .080 .105

$8 per set shipped anywhere in the Continental US. If you want more sets in an order, then I'll sell each additional sets at $5 per set! (So if you want 3 sets as an example, it's $8 +$5+$5)

I like Pay Pal. I'll accept personal checks. But there will be a wait for the check to clear before I send the strings.

Dobro. Dobro2.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    ColdEye and dusterdan like this.
  2. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Bump now $8 shipped per set and $5 for each additional set.