1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Doctor Bass DRB 1580

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by meaty, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meaty

meaty

Nov 16, 2008
    I recently posted a thread asking if there were any smallish cabs in existence that could handle meaty tunings and gratuitous amounts of pitch shifting octave ********. When no one really responded I started poking around on my own and found Doctor Bass.

Would the DRB 1580, seen here http://www.drbasscabs.com/3-way___LF_cabinets.html, pair well with a gk 700RBII?

I want to be able to pretty much run my head at full volume without any clipping or farting issues. Keep in mind I almost always play in drop D, drop A, d standard whatever. I also crave full wet octavers and bassed out eq's.

if anyone has any experience with Dr bass in general or this cab specifically please chip in

thanks

2. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Click the following link and do some reading: Search Results for Doctor Bass

Dr. Bass has quite a bit of unhappy customers so I am going to closing this thread before it takes a turn for the worse.

Seriously, read the threads in the search results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.