Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Doctor Bass........... Service

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jammin'John, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Has anyone dealt with Marc ?
    Is he honest ?
    I don't want to diss him just yet.............. :mad:
    BUT I'm gettin' real close !

Tell me what you know !

JJ

2. xb100

xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    Ya he's a awesome guy!!!

He is really busy though, but when i have sent him emails he has returned em fairly quickly. But if you are having trouble getting ahold of him it is probobly because he is busy at his shop.

3. Sparkie

Sparkie

Nov 15, 2004
    It's my understanding that he had some family matters recently that pulled him away from his work. Between that and talking on the phone all day with perspective customers it's a wonder he gets anything built at all. It's a very small company. Be patient.

Cheers

4. That's encouraging.......... ;)
    I'm just gettin' real frustrated..... :crying: .....I didn't think it would take anywhere near this long to get my cab !

I heard that his mom is sick.......I know how that can be.

JJ

5. 69Jazz

69Jazz Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Athens, AL
    It took me quite awhile to get my cabinet, too. His mother is in poor health, he had to go to Ohio to put her in a nursing home. I am sure he is still backed up on orders. For my inconvenience of having to wait for my cab, he did some free upgrades. He was very straight with me through the wait. I know how you feel, though. I was getting quite anxious about sending my money off into the wild blue yonder and having to wait so long. Be paitent, you will be happy.

6. Marc emailed me today ! :hyper:
    Between Eminence draggin' their feet :mad: delivering my special order speakers & having to put his mom in a nursing home :crying: he is WAY behind !
    He promises that it is going to ship monday !

JJ

7. Happy MurphDay

Happy MurphDay

Mar 9, 2004
    around
    working on a holiday when most companys have the day off

8. gr8estbassist

gr8estbassist Guest

Oct 9, 2004
    South East
    how long have you been waiting far your cab? i ask because i am also waiting for my 2 cabs to get here.

9. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    yet another cool CS story in the making. the rest of the buisiness world could learn a lesson or 2 from the smaller BG oriented companies.

10. DannyB

DannyB

Aug 17, 2004
    I had ordered a cab (early Jan) when his mom was having to be attended to. His message at the shop stated this, and he had called to tell me when he got back when I would get it. He apologized and delivered when promised (although delayed due to the obvious). I've spoken to him a few times.. always honest and up front with things. I trust him with my cabs.