1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DOD 250 w/ tone mod & socketed parts -- NOW w/ VIDEO!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by rratajski, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Video here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=104156649

This is a DOD 250 Preamp/Overdrive that I had modded with a tone stack added and controlled via a tone pot (white knob). The input/output caps, diodes, and op amp chip are all socketed so you can swap parts in and out to your liking.

I am including, free of charge, two extra op amp chips, two capacitors (larger value for more bass signal passing), a silicon diode, and a germanium diode.

I have a non-stock op amp, red LED, and original input/output caps installed, as I thought this setup sounded best. This will ship installed in the pedal.

The tone pot is ESSENTIAL for this pedal, as you can dial in more bass/roll off nasty treble.

This pedal can replicate BJFE Blue Berry Bass OD tones with ease.

$125 shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ insurance. My loss is your gain (no pun intended).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Your boy's got the fever to stomp! He whines unless he gets to!

3. rratajski

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    I am starting to feel like cheapbasslovin...my kid is gonna end up in every photo/vid I take...I love it.

4. If this is still here tomorrow, I might have to take it off your hands.
    It'll be the next best thing to getting a Fuzzrocious pedal.

5. rratajski

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Sold to Ron Now!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.