1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DOD Bass30 and GMT (GK) EQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by superbassman2000, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Hello folks!

I have two items for sale,
    first is my DOD bass30. it is in good condition, i rarely used it, and when i did, it was only for it's biamp capabilities. checkout the manual at dod.com, and thats what you will get! there is no power supply, so how about 50 bucks shipped?

second i have a GMT 9-band EQ...GMT is what eventually became Gallien-Krueger...i believe GMT was the first to work out a pre/power amp setup for basses, this would be the "pre" and then there was a GMT power amp, and that would go into a GMT cab...I believe that is the story, but i don't remember where i heard it...so if anyone has another story, feel free to share :)
    anyways, i'd like 50 bucks shipped as well, its a perfectly capable 9-band EQ, no matter what it's history :)

pics can be found here

Thank you for looking!

2. ok, i emailed GK, and pretty much what they could tell me is that the EQ is from 1973 :)

3. ok, the DOD is on ebay, but the eq is still available :)

4. bump