1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DOD delay fun

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Stangg, Jan 30, 2001.

1. Stangg

Stangg Guest

I got a new pedal at a yardsale last summer, just got it fixed (minor lead soldering problem). it's a DOD DFX9 digital delay. it's real fun:). i've spent many hours making cool "space ranger" sounds, echoes, flange-like things, etc. but there's two problems. one, i cant seem to turn it off well. the light on the left (effect) is always on, and when i step on the switch again, the right light (inf repeat) turns on. so, to turn it off, i have to wait 5 seconds and turn inf repeat on. two, the rightmost knob (range/mode) has to be turned all the way up, or there is no effect. anyone else have this pedal or these problems? it is in a dark blue metal casing, and i don't think it's made anymore (not sure)

:eek: i think this is the longest post i've ever made. (shows how much i write.)

2. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Stangg I was 'testing' my new P600 at work and I went to the Dod site as that have PDF manuals but the pedal is not there. I tried.