1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DOD FX25 Envelope Filter, Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by rmars, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Two pedals for sale. Had both of these for around 15 years but I don't find myself using them much so here they are.

DOD FX25 Envelope Filter; this pedal is made in the US and works great. Bought it used about 15 years ago because Doug Wimbish" used one for that weird, slap helicopter sound on "Temporary Love". I thought there was a problem with the momentary switch but found out that the screw was loose holding the board it's attached to. Tightened screw and now it works perfectly. Also cleaned the pots and switch with Deoxite. Cosmetically it's okay, I'd call it a 6 out of 10, used but not abused. It's missing top of one of the knobs and the rubber on the bottom is coming unglued on either ends. If your going to mount on a pedalboard you'll need to remove it anyway otherwise I can glue it back on with some automobile trim adhesive at your request. Door on battery compartment is included and works as it should. $50 shipped ConUS. Will accept Paypal.

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus; Pedal works perfectly, has a few chips from spending much of it's life in my electronics parts drawer but otherwise good shape. This is a great chorus pedals for bass because the low filter allows you to adjust how it affects the low end. Sounds great with a fretless or a real over the top warbly sound like Doug Wimbish uses on "Torn". $50.00----On Hold.

Not really looking for trades.... though I might consider a MRX Bass Octave Deluxe.

2. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Bump.....

3. 77stingray

77stingray

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    I'll take the boss ceb 3

4. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    CEB-3 is on hold..........

5. If the DOD is still available, I'm interested.

6. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Yes it is. PM replied to.

7. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Dod on hold pending payment.

8. rmars

rmars