1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DOD Meatbox CLONE?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Karlo.kc, Aug 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Karlo.kc

Karlo.kc

Dec 16, 2008
    Croatia
  2. Tom Von Kramm

Tom Von Kramm Commercial User

Jul 19, 2012
    The Updated Meatbox is true bypass for the dry and millennium bypass for the wet, on the TRS output. Does the clone have TRS out? If not I'd go with the update or Mantic

BurningSkies likes this.
  3. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    creaturegods likes this.
  4. It is cheaper, but not enough for me. A while ago the only option I had seen for this pedal was high priced used ones available here or reverb from time to time. Now there are new ones being listed again, might as well get a real one in case they go out of stock again. Just one opinion.

5. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    Mantic is so well thought out. If I needed this kind of effect that's the one I'd grab, though I'd think carefully about their suggestion to send the super-low content to FOH directly and not through your cab.

My Flex-Pro is a pedal that so many people have suggested is unuseable in a live setting...yet I use it nearly every set to good effect.

Tom Von Kramm likes this.
  6. Karlo.kc

Karlo.kc

Dec 16, 2008
    Croatia
    I was actually searching for Mantic Hulk when I bumped into this thing, but unfortunately it's pretty rare to find one that can be shipped to Croatia... and Meatbox prices are insane in Europe :)

BurningSkies likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021