1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available DOD Milk Box compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by willsellout, Jan 7, 2017.

1. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Employee
    Price:
    Original thread here

If you've read the Ovnilab site, you know this the best cheap compressor out there. It definitely isn't a transparent compressor, but it adds some fatness while doing an excellent job compressing your signal. Low noise. This pedal is in better shape than most. The only reason i'm selling it is because right after I bought this pedal an FEA Opti-fet came up for sale and I jumped on it. There's very few compressors that compare to the FEA so this one has to go.

Message me with any questions. PayPal is good and this price includes shipping.

Thanks!

2. Adienn7

Adienn7

Jan 26, 2007
    love my optifet as well and played I picked up the mbd-1 on here- will and eyeball kid put me on to that pedal. if you guys are starting out and what a compressor the DOD is good place to start. Will is ask a fair price as well.

willsellout likes this.