1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DOD Phasor/201

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mpm32, Apr 30, 2015.

1. mpm32

mpm32

Jan 23, 2009
    Hi,

I've had a DOD Phasor/201 for years that I just rediscovered in a box. At some point in the past I must've needed to cannibalize a jack and I unsoldered the input jack. I'd like to get it put back together to see if I want to use it.

I have three wires that I need to know where they go; Black from the 9v clip, purple from the switch and green from circuit board. I've found the schematics online but unfortunately I suck at reading schematics.

I would greatly appreciate any help at bringing this pedal back to life. And once I get it working, I'm guessing that the switch isn't a true bypass switch, I'd like to figure out a way to change out the switch to a true bypass switch.

Thanks!

IMG_2689_zpse4p3wdkf.

2. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
  3. Tom Von Kramm

Tom Von Kramm Commercial User

Jul 19, 2012
    I have a gray 201, I'll get a gut shot after I get out of these meetings.

4. mpm32

mpm32

Jan 23, 2009
    Excellent, thanks!

5. Tom Von Kramm

Tom Von Kramm Commercial User

Jul 19, 2012
    The wire colors are obviously different but if you look at and trace the four wires that connect to the board, you can make the translation from there.

[​IMG]

6. mpm32

mpm32

Jan 23, 2009
    Wire colors are different but I'm pretty sure that I can get it back together from that pic.

Thanks!

This is why I this forum is great!

DigiTechRep likes this.
  7. mpm32

mpm32

Jan 23, 2009
    Fixed, thanks! Now what to do with it? Not sure if I want to use it.