1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does a Rocktron Rampage 50W Bass Amp Exist?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by yahtzee!, Jun 1, 2007.

1. yahtzee!

yahtzee!

May 30, 2007
  2. bertbassplayer

bertbassplayer Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
    Sounds like it might be like one of those things where it's a 10-15 watt amp but the back it says "50W" or something. My old Fender Frontman 15B said "40W" or some junk on the back. I haven't heard of a 50W Rocktron... and the ones I've seen don't look like that either... at least the bass ones don't look like that, the guitar ones I've seen do.

3. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Yeah, it looks like the R20, which is 20 W. There is an "R50", but it is twice as wide.

4. yahtzee!

yahtzee!

May 30, 2007
    That's not cool! It's still alright for a practice amp, but I thought I was getting a much better deal, I'll have to email the seller about this :eyebrow: Thanks, guys

5. bertbassplayer

bertbassplayer Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
    Well if anything you could get out of the deal because the item was misrepresented.

6. yahtzee!

yahtzee!

May 30, 2007
    ya, I wrote him inquiring about it and he said that it is an RB20 and I wrote back saying that in no way could the RB20 be considered a 50 watt amp. On the rocktron website it clearly states that it is a 20 watt amp.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 25, 2021