1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Does anybody require the services of a dynamic bass player?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Epitaph04, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Always overcompensating Supporting Member

Jul 5, 2010
    SoCal
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Darn, looks like I was beaten to the punch already!

2. seang15

seang15

Aug 28, 2008
    Cary NC
    Please tell me this is a joke in bad taste....

3. fmoore200

fmoore200

Mar 22, 2011
    NYC
    Reminds me of the kid who started a thread a while back about not wanting to switch strings.. Looks like he's looking for work now :D

4. Forget the crazy musical stuff, it freaks me out that he can't play a gig within 500 yards of a school, park or playground.

5. Does anyone REALLY think this is serious? Seriously?

It's a joke and it's pretty darn funny if you ask me.

6. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    It's printed from Craigslist. People often put up parody ads to make a point. That's what this is. Some guy read an ad that leaned in this direction. Either that, or he has had a hard time finding any musicians (bass players) who aren't goof balls. As a response, he put up this one that took things to the extreme.

7. It's been out there a while. It gets reposted in various cities every now and then. I think it was in Albuquerque a while back.

8. Roy Vogt

Roy Vogt

Sep 20, 2000
    Nashville,TN
    Endorsing Artist: Kiesel, Carvin, Accuracy, Hotwire, Conklin Basses, DNA, Eden
    Obviously he's a graduate of my favorite Youtube Bass Course:D