Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Does anyone else have this problem ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mr.QuakQuak, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Ok, most ok my computer time I spend playing FPS's. (First Person Shooters) I am pretty darn good at them too, usually in the top 10 of servers in Day of Defeat (WWI Mod for Halflife)

The problem: I tend to get mad when I'm performing poorly or not up to par. Within the last two weeks I got mad enough where I destroyed two headsets, ripping the wires right out. The first one was kind of a accident because it kept getting caught on my shirt and I yanked it with the wire comming clean out.

Maybe I need a break from games, but then I need to find something else to do because this wasted hours :meh:

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    i get the same playing AG mod for half life. broke my mouse a few days ago.

3. See I've been trying to stop cursing when it isn't really needed, but that kind of releaved stress when playing. I need something to do ...

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    When im playing Soldat, ive gotten so mad that ive punched the monitor pretty hard. Didnt damage it but it hurt my knuckles.

5. Get up, walk around, breathe, then get back in there. The key to being great at FPS gaming is to r e l a x in the tense situations. Not easy to do, but HIGHLY effective.