1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by sound of bass, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I was at GC several days ago for some tech work on my Fender J. While I was there, I was thinking about finally buying an effects pedal (effects virgin) and a new gig worthy tuner when I found the DigiTech BP90 bass processor with expression pedal...and built in chromatic tuner. I figured for the price of only $99.00, it'd be worth a shot. WHOA! I was really impressed when I played it at home! So many effects, sounds, chain signals etc. but the most impressive thing to me is the way it makes my back up bass (Dean) sound. It sounds like a totally different bass...A GOOD THING, lol. So far Im really glad I purchased it. Anyone else have this box and can you give any tips with its use? Thanks guys.

Rock on.

2. Welcome to effects. :) It's totally addictive, so proceed with caution.

3. EricssonB

EricssonB

Apr 5, 2011
    CoSpgs, CO.
    YOu neE!!!D an ENVElope FILTER! :hyper:

/4:04am coffee binge.:hyper:

4. Hmm. Explain? Im at work right now and dont have the literature with me but I think it has an envelope filter also....whatever that does,lol.

5. EricssonB

EricssonB

Apr 5, 2011
    CoSpgs, CO.
  6. Ha! Thanks, I can see what you mean. I have been a plug n play kinda guy my entire bass life, just wasnt into effects. I always left that for the gui****s ,lol but Im really digging the sounds and boosts that I can get from this little monster. And once I REALLY know what Im doing, the tone possibilities are endless!