1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does anyone else miss Warrior's old page?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by OriginalCrash, Mar 24, 2009.

1. And I mean their old site, not just the one before this one... You know, the one where you could actually click on basses, then choose a model and learn about it, options, etc. Now it seems pictures and a few videos is about all there is, unless you're calling or checking out their Hollywood store.

Brian

2. Dbassmon

Dbassmon

Oct 2, 2004
    Rutherford, NJ
    That old site was actually very cool (2 versions ago). The new site is quite nice too. I think they thought they could manage the last site and it just looked unprofessional and unkept. I am glad they got some professional help. It reflects poorly to have an old out of date site especially since they count on the web for a significant portion of their business.

3. Bardley

Bardley

Nov 16, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    I would agree. The old site was nice. The last one was horrible. The new one needs more.

I luckily live close to the shop so I would just go there and talk to them. Now I only go to have my Warrior checked out every once in a while.

4. Yeah, the look of the new site is great, but the content is sorely lacking. I guess if they're aiming it at people ready and willing to go out and get a Warrior, it's great. But what about those of us who love 'em but can't afford 'em and still want to go on their site and dream from time to time? :smug:

Brian

5. Well, its a win-win situation.

They don't waste resources entertaining dreamers who cant afford their product.

And you and I won't waste our time dreaming about Warriors we cant afford.

Perfect! :D

6. ExaltBass

ExaltBass Gold Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Twin Cities, MN
    I like the looks of the new site, but it has a way to go (bad links, awkward navigation, no store stuff). I think the older site was better in content.

I'll be patient.

7. Doodaddy

Doodaddy

Jan 11, 2005
    West Monroe, LA
    I can't seem to get the audio samples to work either. :-\