1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Does anyone have a Peavey Max 112(I need advice)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Philip71, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Philip71

Philip71

Jul 23, 2004
    I recently bought a Peavey Max 112 Combo Bass Amp and I need some help and advice with it I am not near as experienced as many you and am not afraid to ask for help so if you have one of these amps or have played one or just plain know what ur talking about then please PM me and I will tell you my issues and hopefully you can help. Thanks!

2. Philip71

Philip71

Jul 23, 2004
    So 36 people and nadda eh hmmmm I was told this was the place to go for great advice:)

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    You have to describe the issue. It's a forum.

4. tgriley62

tgriley62

Jan 25, 2011
    S.E. Mo
    I have the "Max 112II" 200w version. Is this the one you have a question about?

5. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist ZOMG! I'm back from the dead! Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    One of the finer points of a forum is a type of group critique which can be helpful or hurtful in this application. Even the most experienced of people can make mistakes that someone with little experience may catch. Sort of a checks and balances if you will. You will typically get better results if you post your question out front.

I realize you are probably afraid of the "do a search!!!" answers, but you will likely still get that in a PM as well if your question was easily answerable in another thread. As a tip though, if you hate searching through an entire thread for a bit of information the search brought up, use the "search this thread" option to skip to what you need. Aside from these tips, I can't tell you anything else since you haven't specified your issue with the Peavey combo :meh: