Does anyone have any recordings they want to share?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by sknkh, May 4, 2005.

1. sknkh

Mar 21, 2004
    Hi I'm not sure where to post this, but I think this is probably the right area.

Basically, I'm in my final semester of University (B. Information Technology), and for my final project my group is creating an online collaboration system for unsigned bands. It's basically a site similar to myspace, etc where unsigned bands can upload their songs and get feedback from the general public.

We are about half way through creating the system, and now we need some bands to create profiles and host songs. So I was wondering if any people would be willing to help me out by filling out a quick profile on your band (biography, location etc.) and also if anyone has any songs that could be used by the system.

Please post if anyone has any interest or questions. Any bands that are willing to help would be greatly appreciated. :)
  2. Sure thing......holla.
  3. sknkh

Mar 21, 2004
    Hey, thanks alot for your help, its greatly appreciated.

Currently the system is not fully complete and only running on the university's network. So could you please email me the following details about your band to:

- Band Name
    - Genre
    - Location (Country)
    - Bio (Your history, when you formed etc. Its up to you)
    - Notes (Any relevant information about your band)

If you have any songs (mp3s) that you can provide, that would be extremely useful. We will never reproduce or alter your work, and the songs themselves will only be made available (listened to) by our group of 5 students, and the markers of our project. They will not be put on the internet and will be used purely to demostrate how our syetem works in a controlled environment.

Thanks again, you'll be making a group of struggling IT students very happy :hyper: